Check out all we have to offer below or take a test run with our demo account
. We're continually improving our site so we'd love to here your feedback in our running forum
Record tons of data
- Record mileage, times, pace, type of run, course, pulse, comments, scheduled workout, weather conditions, temperature, and more.
Graphs and charts
- Easily view your training at a glance. See your running mileage graphed weekly, monthly and yearly. View pie charts going over the types of runs you've done.
Map your runs
- Map your runs using our running map application. Find out how far you ran and save your runs for future use or share them with others. You can also add your mapped runs
right into your running log as the course you ran for that workout.
- Weather for the day and temperature is automatically recorded in your running log and is displayed on each of the days in your running log. A seven day forecast is also displayed on your training log.
Let coaches view your log
- Allow coaches to view your running log. Choose to allow a coach to view your log and he/she will be able to see a calendar view of your recorded workouts and schedules. So, if you're a coach sign up for a coaches account
- Keep track of what you want to run by scheduling your workout in your running log. Your schedule for that day shows up on the bottom of each day in your running log.