The Spiritual Act For The Muslims

Discuss other topics non running or sports related.

The Spiritual Act For The Muslims

Postby adeelsp_12 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:58 am

Performing Umrah is a spiritual act for all Muslims, which can be presented in any month of the year. Umrah is not obligatory, but it is highly recommended by every Muslim who can pay for it. In Arabic, Umrah means a visit and in Islamic terms it refers pilgrimage to Makah by all Muslims. First of all every Muslim have to, put on Ihram to offer Umrah. Ihram is an Arabic word which means is to make something not allowed. A person who enters into the condition of Ihram, then certain allowed things became not allowed for him. This is done early to reach the Meeqat; Meeqat is the boundary line of Harram of the pilgrims, that can be reached through many routes.

Men should take bath and then they have to wear two pieces of fabric one piece to cover the top half of the body and another piece to cover the lower half of the body and spray the perfume to the beard and head but not over the Ihram clothing. Women should also take the bath, but they are not compulsory to wear any particular garment. They are forbidden to wear a face veil and gloves but they can cover up their hands.

When pilgrims reached to the meeqat having Best Umrah Packages 2017 For Muslims Community Birmingham, Engalnd, then they are required to speak the meaning of Umrah and say the statement "Labayka Allahhuma Labbayka" and they already should be in the state of Ihram before entering Makah for Umrah. The next step for Umrah is to enter in the Masjid-al-Haram through Babb as Salam and move around in a circle seven times with the kabah which is located on the left side. Before start doing this, you need to perform Iztaba which means is to bare the right shoulder from the Ihram garment. As you reach to the black stone which is the initial point of Tawaf, stop reciting, touch the black stone with your right hand and kiss it. Ensure that you have done ablutions then make the purpose for Umrah by saying this "O Allah, I perform Tawaf of Umrah to please you. Make it simple for me and accept it from me."
adeelsp_12

Return to Other Topics